If you want to manage your multiple code snippet, Analytics tags in Google Tag Manager, then this article is for you. In this article we will help you to add Google Tag Manager (GTM) in blogger.
What is Google Tag Manager?
Google Tag Manager is a free tool provided by Google. GTM helps to manage code snippets and analytical tags of a website without modifying the iternal codes.
You can manage all your marketing codes, analytical tags in one place. It is very helpful when you have lots of marketing tags in your website.
You don’t need to have a web developer for managing GTM.
According to Google.
Google Tag Manager helps make tag management simple, easy, and reliable by allowing marketers and webmaster to deploy website tags all in one place.
HOW TO ADD GOOGLE TAG MANAGER IN BLOGGER. STEP BY STEP GUIDE.
Create Google Tag Manager account.
1. Go to Google Tag Manager and click on ‘Start for free’ and sign in to google tag manager by your google account.
2. Now click on ‘Click here to create an account’ to create an account in GTM.
3. Fill your information like company name, country etc. In Container Setup fill your website domain name and choose ‘Web’ in target platform option. Now click on Create button.
4. Now Google Tag Manager will show you the terms of service agreement, accept the terms of service agreement and click on ‘yes’ in upper right corner.
5. Now Google Tag Manager will give you two code snippet which you have to paste in your blogger’s theme.xml file.
Copy the upper code and paste it in your blogger’s theme blow the <head> and change the ampersand(&) to it’s encoded version &.
Write ‘amp;’ after ‘&’ to resolve the error.
Now copy second code from Google Tag Manager and paste it blow the <body> in blogger and save the theme. Click on ‘OK’ In Google Tag Manager.
Google Tag Manager will now create your account and you can see your account’s dashboard. It would look like this.
That’s all you have successfully added the Google Tag Manager to blogger. If you have any problem please ask us by comment. You can also contact us by our facebook page and twitter handle.