What is personal data
The information which, either alone or in combination with other information which is related to an identifiable person. It include name, postal address, email address, telephone number, mobile number, license number, date of birth, billing information, credit card information etc.
Why do we need your personal data
First of all we only process your personal data according to applicable data protection and privacy laws. We need your certain personal data to give access to our website.
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide content most relevant to you.
- We use this information to make our site easier for you by providing content according to your geolocation.
- To deliver the services which you have requested or purchased like email newsletter and premium subscription.
- It help is to create content which more useful and relevant to you.
- To send you alerts and notification about post update, new articles, product upgrades, special offers etc.
- To ask for feedback, comments and online survey.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We collect information about you in the following ways:
Information You Give Us. This includes:
- The personal data you provide for Login/Registration or Checkout process, the types of personal information you provide to us may include (but are not limited to) name, address, phone, fax, email address, social security number, license number, date of birth, username and password, billing information, transaction, and credit card information.
- Personal data that may be contain in comment, video and picture when you post to our website or upload to it.
- The personal data when you provide us in any reward program run by us.
- Your personal data you provide us when we deliver any service which you requested or purchased.
- The personal data you provide us when we deliver any product to your address.
- Data you provide us when you contact us by phone or email address.
- The personal data you provide us when you allows us to send push notification about post update.
In using our website, you acknowledge our lawful basis – in the form of contractual obligation – for processing your data, as outlined in the Terms of Services.
Information We Collect Automatically.
Some of information we collect automatically when you visit to our website. Some of these information are:-
When you browse our website we may automatically log information about you and your device. For example your device operating system name and version, manufacturer and model, browser type, browser language, screen resolution, the website you visited before browsing to our website, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, access times and information about your use of and actions on our website. We collect this information by implementing cookies, and can access these information through Google analytics and Microsoft Clarity.
When you browse our website, we may retain your IP address (the Internet address of your computer) to give us an idea of which part of our website you visit and how long you spend there.
Cookies are small pieces of data files which can be store in the hard drive of your personal computer or mobile by a website. When you accept the notification of cookies sent by website, then a small piece of data file is saved to the hard drive of computer or mobile.
There are two type of cookies which are:-
- Session cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and
- Persistent cookies (which stay on your computer or mobile device until you delete them).
We may use both cookies to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our website.
Cookies we use
We use two types of cookies. These are:-
- first party cookies (served directly by us to recognize your computer or mobile device when you revisits our website).
- third party cookies (served by service providers on our website, and can be use to recognize your computer or mobile device when you visits other websites).
List of all cookies we use
Our website may uses the following types of cookies
These cookies are use by us to provide you some of our website features. They allow you to sign up/sign in to our website. Without using these cookies we can’t provide you these features.
These cookies are use by us to remember your preference when you use our website first time. These cookies are use to remember your language preference, your login details, and also the possible customization you made within our website. These can be use to provide more personal experience to you when you visit our website again.
Analytics and Performance Cookies.
These cookies are use by Google Analytics and Microsoft Clarity on our website. These cookies are use to gathered the information about website traffic and the behavior of users on our website. It includes the number of visitors, from where you are referred from like Google, Bing or Social Media, what pages you visited and how much time you spent on a particular page. It provides the idea of new and returning visitors. We use this information to understand the visitors behavior on our website and to operate our website more efficiently.
We use Google Analytics for this purpose. Google Analytics uses its own cookies. Analytics and Performance Cookies is use to improve our website performance. You can find out more information about Google Analytics cookies here.
You can find out more about how Google protects your data here:
You can prevent the use of Google Analytics relating to your use of our website by downloading and installing the browser plugin available via this link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en-GB
We also use Microsoft Clarity to understand our users behavior more better and on Bing search engine. Microsoft Clarity also uses its own cookies. You can find out more information about Microsoft Clarity cookies here.
The advertisement cookies are use by Google AdSens and other advertising media companies on our website to adverts which are more relevant to you. These cookies collect your browsing history to understand your need by which they show you the adverts which are more relevant to you and product or service in which you have interest.
You can disable cookies which remember your browsing habits and target advertising at you by visiting http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/your-ad-choices.
If you choose to remove targeted or advertising cookies, you will still see adverts but they may not be relevant to you.
- Social Media Cookies. These cookies are used when you share any information or page of our website using social media sharing button.
If you do not want to accept the cookies then you can reject or remove cookies from your browser setting. Steps are as follows to remove or block the cookies:-
- Click on lock on upper left corner then cookies.
Now choose the cookie which you want to remove and then click on “Remove”. Click on “Done” after this. You can also block these cookies.
Note. If you removed or blocked the cookies then you may find some inconvenience in use of our website.
How we use your personal data
We may use your personal data as follows:
- To provide you provide either a Login / Registration or Checkout process.
- We use this information to provide content most relevant to you.
- To deliver you any service which you have requested or purchased.
- To personalize user experience.
We use other companies to serve third-party advertisements in order to generate revenue from our website. These companies may collect user’s information like browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over during your visits to the website and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of interest to you. These companies typically use tracking technologies and and advertising cookies to collect this information.
Affiliate Marketing & Partnership
TechAndBio is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
We may use your personal data to send a notification when new post is being publish or to alert about post update.
You can enable or disable push notification by clicking on lock icon.
With your permission we may use your personal data to send you Email-Newsletter.
Sharing Your Personal Data
We may share your personal data as follows:
- Third Parties Designated by You. We may share your personal data with third parties where you have provided your permission to do so.
- Our Third Party Service Providers. We may share your personal data with our third party service providers who provides us services such as data analysis, payment processing, information technology and related infrastructure provision, customer service, email delivery, home delivery auditing and other similar services.
International Data Transfer
Your information, including personal data that we collect from you, may be transferred to, stored at and processed by us outside the country in which you reside, where data protection and privacy regulations may not offer the same level of protection as in other parts of the world. By accepting this Policy, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this Policy.
Our website is directed to peoples above16. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should contact us. We are liable to delete such information from our files as soon as possible.
You have all right to erase, move, modify your personal data anytime. We are liable to delete/erase, move, and modify your personal data on your request.
We are committed to resolve any complaints about our collection or use of your personal data. If you would like to make a complaint regarding this Policy or our practices in relation to your personal data, please contact us through the information listed on our website. We will reply to your complaint as soon as we can and in any event, within 30 days. We hope to resolve any complaint brought to our attention, however if you feel that your complaint has not been adequately resolved, you reserve the right to contact your local data protection supervisory authority
If you have any question, suggestion, feedback, or a complaint about compliance with this privacy notice you may Contact us.